Equal Opportunity and You
This booklet is a guide to the law today and how it affects you as an employer, as a worker and an ordinary citizen of South Australia.
It gives you information on:
- what discrimination is against the law
- what to do if you feel you have been treated unfairly
- how the law works for you
- how we can help you
Equal Opportunity at Work
This handbook is an easy-to-use guide to have equal opportunity work for you. It is a companion for everyone involved in employment and service including:
- business owners
- chief executives
- human resource departments
- recruitment agencies
- your equal opportunity contact people.
It provides action checklists and examples of templates which will help make your workplace fairer.