Whether your business is big or small, the law says you must take reasonable steps to prevent discrimination and harassment.
Educating your workforce on discrimination and harassment is a good start.
When to think about training
If the answer to any of the following questions is yes, you might want to consider organising training for your organisation.
- Are you spending time and money dealing with staff complaints?
- Do certain customers give you a miss?
- Are you struggling to attract a diverse range of employees to work for you?
- Do you need to design and implement equal opportunity policies?
- Do you need a strategy for dealing with complaints?
- Do you need to know more about the risks of vicarious liability and litigation?
- Are you thinking of training key staff to train others in the workplace?
Contact us for more information about potential training opportunities.